Armenian Red Cross Society, by the financial support of Austrian Development Agency and Austrian Red Cross Society implemented “Relief and Empowerment for Syrian Armenians” III project, from November 2014 to June 2015.
300 Syrian Armenian families were involved in the Project, 1230 people in general.
The main objective of the “Relief and Empowerment for Syrian Armenians” III project was to contribute to enhanced livelihood conditions of Syrian Armenians in Armenia.
Within the framework of the Project 300 Syrian-Armenian families were provided with:
· Hygiene parcels for 7 months
· Food parcels for 6 months
· Household items (each newly arrived family one parcel)
· Medication for beneficiaries with chronic diseases
· Money for purchasing school enrollment items
· Vulnerable families will be supported with tools/equipments, as well as business start-up trainings to build up their livelihood and generate their own incom